#mondayinspiration || 3 (+1) Reasons For Personal Development

So I know it's been very quiet in here, and no excuse can really justify that, this is why I am humbly coming to you guys to say I am sorryπŸ™
I actually got a freelance job that has been taking all my time, (you know I'm a freelance writer right? Please help your girl to broadcast) I was working on a tight schedule so I couldn't really do much on here.

I hope I'm forgiven? It's been a while, how have you been? As the year is gradually coming to an end, how are those goals coming along? Great I hope.

For today's #mondayinspiration post,  we will be looking at something very crucial to our success in life- personal development.
Everyday we spend alive is another opportunity to work on ourselves and develop ourselves, and I'll be sharing some reasons why personal development is important.



1) It Makes You Open To Various Opportunities: Personal development takes you a step further and makes you a whole lot better. It means you are leaving your comfort zone and trying out something new, that will definitely create more opportunities for you than you previously had, and if you ask me, it's a win!

2) It Improves Your Relationship With Other People: Personal development also involves character building. It will help you to accommodate other perspectives, see which one benefits you and learn from it, and drop the ones that don't. It helps to broaden your network with like minds and create long lasting relationships.



3) It Boosts Your Self-Esteem: You will no longer operate from that mediocre state of mind, but from a more confident place. Personal development will definitely make you feel better about yourself and boost your self worth. Whenever you get the chance to talk about something you have recently developed yourself in, you talk from a place of authority and confidence.

4: It Gives You Sense Of Purpose And Direction: Putting yourself out there and trying to make your self better through learning new skills, doing something that you love, taking professional courses and just basically improving yourself will put you on a path of purpose, give you a sense of direction and at the end, make you feel fulfilled.

See why you need to develop yourself now?

Over to you...

What conscious steps have you taken towards developing yourself this year? Let's talk in the comment section.
P.s- Guys, I have great news! The blog is getting a full revamp, yay! A new name, our own domain, a new theme and some very amazing features just for your reading pleasure. This has been one of my goals this year and for so long, it was delayed, but finally God has made a way, and work has already started. Just in case, I have to disappear for a bit, you know why. But I'm still going to be very active on all my social media platforms if you need to reach me. You can also send a mail to aadeoti87@yahoo.com if you need to contact me.

For now though, posts will still go up. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Have a blessed week ahead!

Mide♡


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF THE WORLD WAS DIFFERENT || THE REVIEW

GirlsChat Series 5 || Girlfriend Vs Wife Duties

TMI TAG (TOO MUCH INFORMATION) 50 QUESTIONS